Petit Jewels website aims to inform consumers about its products, giving them the opportunity to place their order online.
Access to and use of it is subject to the following terms and conditions, which prevail in any contrary express or implied agreement between the online store and its users-visitors.
The store takes all appropriate measures so that the data and information contained on its website are complete, accurate and reliable. The store does not guarantee the correctness, completeness, accuracy and reliability of the above information and is not liable to users for any damage due to their incorrect and inaccurate character. The store reserves the right to modify its website, to add, modify and remove any item and information contained therein without notice. It still reserves the right to modify these terms at any time. Your access to the store website confirms that you have understood the terms hereof and fully agree with them. For any dispute arising from the use of the present services between the user and the store, Greek law is applicable and the courts of Athens are competent.
You can also contact the independent Consumer Ombudsman for an out-of-court settlement of the dispute, at http://www.synigoroskatanaloti.gr/
or to the European Alternative Dispute Resolution Body, on the relevant Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform of the European Commission: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
The conclusion of a valid order is possible if the consumer is legally competent according to the Greek Civil Code, ie if he has reached 18 years of age and is not under legal support regarding the conclusion of a sales contract.
The order is placed:
A) By ordering online by following the steps below:
The consumer registers on the website of the store by filling in the corresponding form his name and e-mail address while he also sets his personal password on the website. He will then receive from the store in his e-mail a confirmation message of his registration.
In order to place an order, fill in the necessary information for concluding the contract on the respective form.
After sending the order form, the consumer receives a copy of the order, which can be saved and / or printed, which includes:
- the full name and address of the store.
- the essential characteristics of the good.
- price, quantity and shipping costs as well as value added tax, if not included in the price.
- how to pay, deliver and execute.
- the validity of the offer or price.
- the right of withdrawal, and in particular the conditions and manner of exercising the right, and in a separate printed form of the declaration of withdrawal.
- Information on after-sales service and existing warranties.
- the order code with which he can monitor the progress of his order.
Β) By e-mail, by sending a message to the email address email@example.com or by following the relevant application of the website in the option communication
, where you fill in the corresponding form. This method is recommended in case of ordering a personalized item, which requires either modification or special construction by the store (eg wedding rings or modification of a ring in a specific number). Following your message, we will personally contact you through any convenient way in order to achieve the best and fastest possible service.
Intellectual property rights.
The content of this website is the intellectual property of the petitjewels.gr store. The distinctive title, trademark and name of the space on which the website is posted are the property of the store. All information, text, graphics, design, software and original photographic material are the intellectual property of the store and are protected during the relevant provisions of Greek and European law. Any act of reproduction, distribution, modification or use for commercial purposes without the prior written permission of the ¨petitjewels.gr store is prohibited.
Right of return / replacement.
In case of a real defect or lack of contracted quality, the buyer is entitled alternatively without charge of a) repair of the product or b) replacement or c) reduction of the price in proportion to the defect or d) withdrawal from the sale.
The consumer has the right to demand without charge the correction or replacement of the product if:
Right of withdrawal.
- The order is executed incorrectly, ie the item is delivered other than the order or the wrong quantity or defective product or damaged packaging.
- The consumer should contact the store within 48 hours of receiving the product by phone 2103631937 or mail petitjewels.gr, in order to point out the problem and approve his return.
- If it is a product that does not correspond to the order, it has not been used and is in its packaging in the condition it was received.
- In any case, the product must be returned with all the original accompanying documents (purchase receipt, warranty, instructions for use) and in its original packaging.
- Returns are made with the postal company that we will suggest to you for our customers and at the expense of the store.
The consumer has the right to withdraw unjustifiably within fourteen (14) calendar days, unless a longer period has been agreed, returning the goods to their original condition, without incurring any costs other than shipping expenses. This deadline starts from the receipt of the products. In case of exercise of the right of withdrawal by the consumer, the supplier is obliged to return the amounts paid to him by the consumer within fourteen (14) calendar days.
The exercise of the right of withdrawal by the consumer is possible if:
- Refers to a product for which there is NO pre-ordered order, such as wedding rings, or conversions or a product that is not on our catalog.
- Complete and send the relevant withdrawal form issued to him when placing the order.
- The product has not been worn or used beyond the test, parts of the watch bracelet have not been removed and the jewelry has not been modified.
- The petitjewels.gr store cards and product labels have not been removed or damaged in any way.
- All product accompanying documents such as warranty, instructions for use, and proof of purchase are returned.
- The product is shipped in the package in which it was received.
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with indication of return and reference of the order code.
The petitjewels.gr store does not bear any responsibility for any loss or damage of the product during the transfer of the return.
In case the products are returned damaged or incomplete the petitjewels.gr store has the right to request compensation from the customer, the amount of which will be determined by the condition of the products, and to unilaterally offset his claim against the claim the customer's.
In case of timely cancellation of the order, the money will be refunded depending on how the transaction was completed and the payment was made. In particular, transactions using credit will be canceled, while in the case of cash on delivery, the money will be deposited in the account indicated by the customer.